It is 11 Billion worth picture/image sharing platform with 100 million users around the world. You can create different boards over there and spot your images out there.
The most intriguing thing about pinterest is that 85% of the pinners are females. 42% US pinterest users are adult which implies pinterest is an awesome commercial center for vendors. Ladies shop a great deal online and pinterest can do enchantment for your subsidiary connections. Obviously it a traffic den for bloggers to route a considerable measure of guests to our blog entries. It is genuine and it even drives more activity than Google+, Linkedin and Youtube comined.
Mashable additionally composed a a case study about this.
Pinterest marketing tips which you can apply in your pinterest marketing campaigns to get more traffic and leads:
- Create a Pinterest business account.
- Fill every detail in full. Never left any detail in your account.
- Verify your website by inserting the meta tag generated into the head of your website’s index page.
- Start pinning awesome pins regularly and follow people with same interest.
- Write a beautiful description for your pins and link back to your website by editing the source.
- Use hash tags in the description that describes your pin the best.
- Send invites to people to pin on your boards.
- Create 3 to 5 supporting accounts. Repin and like your pins from each account.
Follow this process regularly.
Share the pins on connected accounts of social media.
That is all you have to do.Promote that more and you will see the magic. You will start getting a lot of repins and likes and automatically traffic will start flowing towards your blog. Hope you will find these pinterest marketing tips useful and you will create a great pinterest marketing strategy to get targeted traffic to your website or blog.